before your microblading appointment please…
Do not take Aspirin, Fish Oil, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen or
blood thinners, unless medically necessary, 72 hours prior to your
procedure. Tylenol is fine.
• Do not drink coffee, alcohol or energizing drinks on the day before
and of procedure. This will minimize any oozing/bleeding or swelling
after the procedure.
• If you are used to getting your brows tinted, do at least 1 week prior
to the permanent makeup procedure.
• Do not tan or sun bathe 30 days before and after the procedure.
• If you get your eyebrows waxed, threaded, or tinted, please have
this done at least 72 hours prior to your scheduled procedure. It is
recommended to wait at least 14 days to have them waxed or
threaded & 30 days for tinting after the procedure.
• Do not have any chemical peels, microdermabrasion’s,
mesotherapy, or any other intense treatments which will cause
faster skin cell rejuvenating and/or cause skin irritation 3-4 weeks
• Wash your hair before the procedure.