- No sunscreen OR makeup for 12 hours following treatment.
- Do NOT wash the face for the first 24 hours
- 12-72 hours post-treatment mineral makeup can be applied, but continue to use aftercare balm provided if a more in depth treatment was performed.
- After 48 to 72 hours following treatment client can return to regular skin care regimen. Retinol products are strongly suggested to use for optimal results.
- Avoid alcohol-based toners for 10-14 days as well as excessive sun exposure for 10 days.*
What to Avoid:
To ensure the proper healing environment, be certain to observe the following:
- For at least 2 hours post treatment, do NOT use any Alpha Hydroxy Acids, Beta Hydroxy Acid, Retinol (Vitamin A), Vitamin C (in a low pH formula) or anything perceived as ‘active’ skincare.
- Avoid intentional and direct sunlight for 24 hours. No tanning beds.
- Do not go swimming for at least 24 hours post-treatment.
- No exercising or strenuous activity for the first 24 hours post-treatment. Sweating and gym environments are harmful, rife with bacteria, and may cause adverse reactions.